Energize Liberty Utilities Homes - Residential - Missouri Gas - Liberty
Energize Liberty Homes
FEATURING a NEW and IMPROVED process that is easier and simpler for customers and contractors alike!
Liberty is offering customers in Missouri up to $5,000 in incentives to make your home more energy efficient.
Energize Liberty Utilities Homes allows you to recover money spent to upgrade your home. The rebates will vary depending on efficiency tiers described below.
To get started, read through this page and download the documents below for full details.
- Frequently Asked Questions and Checklist
- Terms and Conditions
- Audit Summary Form
- Rebate Request Form
- Approved Auditor List
- IRS W-9 Taxpayer ID Number Form
- Energy Savings List Checklist
- Energy Savings Kit Agreement
- Client Responsibility for Work Area Accessibility
- Liberty Utilities Energy Audit Minimum Requirements
- Missouri homeowners that have Liberty Utilities as their natural gas provider.
- Homeowner must own and occupy a single or multi-family home.
- New construction, mobile homes, new additions and major renovations of unconditioned spaces are not eligible.
- The Terms and Conditions document provides a complete list of eligibility requirements.
- The Energize Liberty Utilities Homes program cannot be combined with other Liberty Utilities or the State of Missouri rebate or home weatherization programs.
- This is not a state funded program. Only Liberty residential customers are eligible.
Rebate amounts for the Energize Liberty Homes program will vary depending on the level of energy efficiency achieved and eligible costs of the recommended upgrades you select.
Home Energy Audit
Recommended upgrades by approved auditor
100% of audit cost up to $500
Home Energy Saving Kit
Installation of the home energy saving kit, as
Recommended upgrades must achieve 10%
35% eligible project cost up to $2,000
Recommended upgrades must achieve 20%
50% of eligible project cost up to $5,000
Step by Step Guide
Review the Frequently Asked Questions for program details. Then read and sign the Terms and Conditions.
Schedule a home energy audit with a qualified auditor.
Once your home energy audit is complete submit the Audit Summary Form and all required documents to EarthWays Center (EWC).
Start on your home improvement projects once you receive approval from EWC.
When the installation of your approved improvements is complete, contact your auditor to schedule a final inspection and verification of goal achievement.
Submit the Rebate Request Form and all required documents to EWC. Allow about 4 weeks to receive your rebate.
To reduce initial out-of-pocket costs, rebates can be transferred to an approved third party. Work with your auditor/contractor to figure out the details.