New Customer Experience - Residential - MO Gas - Liberty
Welcome to My Account
Important billing impact information below.
Liberty has introduced a new and improved My Account self-service portal. This platform provides online access to account information, usage information and billing and payment options, making it easier to do business with Liberty and making your service more convenient.Register for My Account / Log inFind your new account number
With the new My Account, you can:
- View and pay your bill online.
- Choose your account notification preferences – email or text message – and when you want to receive them.
- Sign up for paperless billing to view and pay your bills securely online.
- Set up automatic payments using your bank account, so you don’t have to worry about missing a payment.
- View your usage with easy-to-read graphs, helping you better manage your usage.
Some important things to know as we transition to the new system:
- Your account number has changed. This account number will be displayed on your October bill. Important note: if you use your bank’s online bill payment service or a bill aggregator service to pay your Liberty bill, you will need to edit the payee information to reflect your new account number.
- You may also find your new account number using our lookup tool. Just input your old account number and your new account number will be displayed.
- You may receive two bills in October – one reflecting your usage from September and a later bill reflecting partial usage from October. You will then receive a bill in November for a typical approximately 30-day billing cycle. You will continue to have at least 21 days to pay each bill. The bills will display the usage dates reflected in the amount due.
- Or you may receive one bill in October for your usage from September and one bill in November that includes usage from October and partial usage from November. You will continue to have at least 21 days to pay each bill. The bill will display the usage dates reflected in the amount due.
- By December, you will be on a regular approximately 30-day billing cycle; however, the delivery date of your bill may vary from what you are currently used to.
- Auto pay customers: your auto pay will continue but the dates for your auto payment will change. Please review the bills you receive in October and November to understand the adjusted bill payment dates.
- For those who have existing Paperless Billing or are current My Account users, please reference the table below:
|Paperless Billing & Automatic Payment Customers
You may set up a new My Account profile, if desired, to easily manage your account and monitor your usage. Note you may use your new or old Liberty account number to register for My Account. Please refer to the FAQ below to learn how to find your new account number.
|Current My Account Customers
We have retired our previous My Account service in order to launch the new and improved My Account experience.
If you were a previous My Account user, you will be required to set up a new My Account profile on our new system. Note you may use your new or old Liberty account number to register for My Account. Please refer to the FAQ below to learn how to find your new account number.
Take note of the Billing Period and Service Days information located on your new bill during this transition.
Your new account number will be located on your new Liberty bill received after October 9.
You may also find your new account number by using our lookup tool – input your old account number to find your new number. This number can be used to sign up for My Account, and update your automatic payments made through your bank account.
If you have automatic payments set up through your bank, you will need to update the information with your Liberty new account number. You can locate your new account number on your October bill or by using our lookup tool! Note you will be required to input your old account number in order to retrieve your new account number.
You will still be enrolled in Paperless Billing. If you wish to take advantage of our new My Account self-service portal, you will be required to register as a new user. Note: You will not see any bills in My Account until your first bill is rendered after October 9, 2023.
Your auto pay will continue but the dates for your auto payment will change. Please review the bills you receive in October and November to understand the adjusted bill payment dates.
The previous My Account service has been retired. We hope you’ll sign up for the new My Account and enjoy a much-improved customer experience. You’ll need to register as a new user. Your existing login information will not work with the new system.
To enroll in Paperless Billing or Automatic Payments, you will need to sign up for My Account. These are two of the many benefits offered through our new customer portal. To enroll, you may use your new or old account number. Your new account number will be provided on your October bill, or you can use our lookup tool.
Yes. You can still make one-time payments through Kubra EZ-PAY, even if you choose not to sign up for My Account.
No. There are no fees charged to customers making a one-time payment to Liberty using a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or bank account.
Beginning with your October 2023 bill, the new My Account portal will build history going forward.
If you are an existing Paperless Billing customer, you can temporarily access bills issued prior to October 2023, with your current online access.
The Budget Billing program will continue as it does today, allowing you to spread out payments over the year by calculating your monthly payment for usage based on your previous 12-month history.
No. The mobile app will be available on smartphones only. However, you will be able to access the My Account web portal via your tablet’s internet browser, just as you do on a computer.
The supported web browsers include Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari mobile, Chrome mobile.
For mobile OS devices (Apple and Google approved devices only): iOS and Android.